Available from Supplier - Contact for Delivery Time
Gauge G - Article No. 26275
"Engadin" Class G 3/4 Steam Locomotive
Road number 5 with the name "Engadin" was built in 1889 and it was used in the RhB network. Contingent on the purchase of more powerful steam locomotives and the early electrification of the network, these small locomotives were soon superfluous so that road number 5 was retired as early as 1917 and sold to Luxembourg, where it was given the road number "S6". In 1943, it was given the road number 99 273 after being taken over by the DRG. After 1945, it ran on the Luxembourg State Railroad as road number 353, until it was retired and scrapped in 1954.
Headlights can be controlled digitally.
High-end model constructed of metal.
Prototypical paint scheme.
This is a model of the "Engadin" steam locomotive, a first locomotive from the first series of the Rhaetian Railroad. This is a finely detailed model in heavy metal construction with many separately applied details. All of the driving wheels are driven with side rods by a powerful motor. The cab doors and the smoke box door can be opened. The cab has complete interior details. The typical design differences from the "Rhätia" have been taken into account, such as the windows behind the cab or the lighting. The black paint scheme and lettering are prototypical for Era I, just as the locomotive originally was in use in the early years of the RhB. The locomotive has an mfx/DCC decoder with many light and sound functions such as headlights, cab lighting, running sounds, a whistle activated by a reed switch, and much more. The rear coupler can be operated by remote control in digital operation. The running sounds also work in analog operation. The locomotive has a built-in smoke generator with steam exhaust synchronized to the wheels, as well as cylinder steam, and steam exhaust at the whistle, when it is activated. Length over the buffers 35 cm / 13-3/4".